OUR SERVICES and RATES
We require new students to begin with our two lesson Evaluation package. If they wish to continue with our lesson program, all lessons after the two trials are scheduled on a monthly, standing appointment basis. Except for the Evaluation package, all fees are monthly rates and are due by the 10th of the month.
Exception: Students who move away for college or work and who come back for short breaks may schedule individual lessons when there is an available time and horse.
- Two lesson Evaluation package - $80.00
- Once weekly lessons - Beginning riders (walk and trot, only) - $170.00 per month for 1/2 hour private lessons
- Twice weekly lessons - Intermediate/Pre-Advanced riders (walk, trot and canter) - $255.00 per month for one
1/2 hour private lesson plus one group lesson per week.
- Unlimited weekly lessons - $300.00 per month with unlimited lessons (dependent upon horse availability). Open to Intermediate/Pre-Advanced and Advanced riders wishing to ride more often. Required for Advanced riders.
- Show team lessons - $400.00 per month. Required for Advanced riders who wish to attend away shows on one of the stable owned horses. (Additional requirements apply.) Students showing in the Academy division must be taking twice weekly lessons but will not be charged the Show Team rate.
- Individual (alumni) lessons or extra lessons - $40.00 per half-hour lesson
- Credit opportunities are available for some students. Check with office for details.
MISSED LESSON MAKEUP POLICY - Click here to download our current make-up policy.
If you discontinue lessons in the middle of a month there will be no refund for the remainder of the month. Makeup lessons may not be used as credit for lesson payments and, if you discontinue lessons, all makeups or credits earned become void.
All rates are current as of February 15, 2017
- $800.00 per month - Includes board, necessary training and, when appropriate, two or more lessons per week.
- We do not board horses for non-students but students with their own horse may be able to board, or share-board, with us. Check with office for details.
- We charge a formula generated fee based on days away from home, mileage, labor costs, etc. These fees are totaled and pro-rated by the number attending the show..
- In addition, you will be charged the show's rates for stalls, entry fees, office fees, etc.
- The total charges vary from show to show.
- Need a horse or horses shipped? If you have occasional trailering needs, please call Chris at 630-373-7244.